- Nov 1, 2019 Black Friday Sales Event The time of year is almost here again! - This is a reminder to check back on our website as the end of the month approaches, or send us an email to email@example.com. You can also give us a call at 216-577-7171 and we can find the best deals on whatever you're looking for!
- Oct 17, 2019 Get Your Growl On With Milltek Sport Exhaust Systems With headquarters in the UK and a development & testing center at the iconic Nürburgring, Germany; Milltek designs, develops, and tests their range of exhaust systems in-house using state of the art equipment, such as the latest All Electrical CNC Mandrel Tube Benders and Faro 3D Laser Scanners, whi
- Oct 8, 2019 Feeling slow on your shifts? The APR Short Shifter System is a comprehensive upgrade to the factory gear shifter assembly and is designed to reduce shifter movement, in all directions, while simultaneously improving shift quality. The system provides fine tuning of front-to-back and side-to-side movements to shorten shifts, cou
- Sep 16, 2019 R8 Ignition Coil Supersession One of our best selling products, the R8 Ignition coil has been replaced with a new part number a 06E905115G. regardless of which version is pictured on our site, the newest revision will be given out from this date onward.
- Aug 30, 2019 APR Labor Deals for Labor Day! Starting this Labor Day through September 30, we are offering in house labor discounts on a variety of APR products: including intakes, downpipes, intercoolers, exhausts, turbo kits, and more! These deals range in value, with most applications having a free install.
aFe Power Intakes Now Available!
We now carry the aFe Power intake lineup! aFe Power manufactures intakes for a variety of cars at a very attractive price point. Click on the image above to take a peek at what we have to offer.
Why Choose aFe Power?
advanced FLOW engineering (aFe Power) is a premier designer and manufacturer of automotive performance upgrade systems and components.
aFe is passionate about providing the most compelling, innovative, and highest performing products that are designed, built and tested in the USA. aFe was founded in 1999 and has headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Corona, California, USA.