- Heating & AC
- Steering & Suspension
- Tools and Equipment
- Thermal Products
- Apparel & Accessories
- Car Care & Wash Accessories
- Genuine VW and Audi Parts
- Warehouse Clearance
- May 9, 2019 No Noise, No Nonsense, Just Performance! Go Fast Bits has the largest and smartest range of diverter and blow-off pressure relief/reducing valves on the market, from the silent Plumb Back type to ear shattering dump valves, the TMS Turbo Management Solution range has a product to suit your needs.
- Apr 26, 2019 Shift into Spring with Liqui Moly! HS Tuning is excited to inform you that we've added 30+ Liqui Moly oil change kits to our website! Liqui Moly is an OE certified German company specializing in oils, lubricants and additives. Each kit comes with a Genuine VW/Audi oil filter, drain plug, and seal ring. There are currently 4 oil choic
- Dec 19, 2018 During the Holidays take 15% off AWE From December 18th till January 2, 2019 take 15% off most AWE products! Contact us today to learn more!
- Dec 10, 2018 Happy Holidays - 10% off APR ECU and TCU Upgrades From December 12 until December 31, take 10% off all APR ECU and TCU upgrades*. This includes all stages, features, upgrades and program switching! If you switch from a competitor's software to APR, we'll give you 25% off**!
- Dec 4, 2018 Clutch Kits on Sale for the Holidays! Get a FREE Hardware Kit with the purchase of a RSR, Southbend or DKM clutch. $100 off RSR clutch kits for VW Mk5/6/7 and Audi MQB cars Get a $50 Gift card with the purchase of Southbend or DKM clutches.
Do you want to feel confident that you vehicle is getting the correct diagnosis?
At HS Tuning we pride ourselves in our superior diagnostic capabilities and attention to detail. Whether it be an
electrical component that is not operating within specification, or a hard to diagnose "clunk", we
will take the time to make sure the correct diagnosis is given.
HS Tuning regularly has vehicles brought in from other shops where they are unable to fully diagnose an issue or
tend to a customer’s complaint or concern.
In most cases, our technicians are able to resolve issues within a single diagnostic appointment. We strive not only to
to resolve customer concerns, but more importantly address the cause of the problem and provide a detailed estimate
and advice on the next steps to take with their vehicle.
We utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, and our years of experience within the European car
industry to ensure our customers’ vehicles are diagnosed correctly the FIRST time.