- Dec 20, 2019 IHI IS38 Turbo + APR Hardware HS Tuning is proud to have put together a "choose your hardware" style kit to retrofit the IS38 turbocharger to your GTI, Golf, Alltrack, Sportwagen, or A3!
- Nov 20, 2019 Black Friday Sales Event - Sale Overview ITS LIVE NOW! - Most of our manufacturers have given the go ahead to list their products at Black Friday Discount Pricing. Now is the time you've been waiting for all year!
- Nov 1, 2019 Black Friday Sales Event The time of year is almost here again! - This is a reminder to check back on our website as the end of the month approaches, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call at 216-577-7171 and we can find the best deals on whatever you're looking for!
- Oct 17, 2019 Get Your Growl On With Milltek Sport Exhaust Systems With headquarters in the UK and a development & testing center at the iconic Nürburgring, Germany; Milltek designs, develops, and tests their range of exhaust systems in-house using state of the art equipment, such as the latest All Electrical CNC Mandrel Tube Benders and Faro 3D Laser Scanners, whi
- Oct 8, 2019 Feeling slow on your shifts? The APR Short Shifter System is a comprehensive upgrade to the factory gear shifter assembly and is designed to reduce shifter movement, in all directions, while simultaneously improving shift quality. The system provides fine tuning of front-to-back and side-to-side movements to shorten shifts, cou
IHI IS38 Turbo + APR Hardware
HS Tuning is proud to have put together a "choose your hardware" style kit to retrofit the IS38 turbocharger to your GTI, Golf, Alltrack, Sportwagen, or A3!
The IS38 turbocharger that is originally found in the Volkswagen Golf R, Arteon, Audi TTS, and S3 is a very common upgrade for GTI, Golf, Alltrack, TT, and A3 owners. When you pair the IS38 turbo with the right hardware and software upgrades, the results are fantastic! With APR software, intake, and Cast Race Pipe, our GTI was able to make 364 horsepower and 399 lb/ft of torque at the front wheels in 2015. With almost no discernible loss of turbo response (A3, TT, and GTI) the IS38 makes a great deal more power higher in the rev range, 93 additional horsepower to the wheels @ 5,600 rpm, over the IS20, on our GTI test.
Check it our HERE!