Add some stylish and functional gauges to your mk2 VW with this in-dash triple gauge panel. Designed to take the place of the radio, our new gauge panel puts 3 gauges right where the driver can clearly see them.
- Similar in design to 42's classic mk4 triple gauge panel, 42's mk2 panel has been specifically designed to fit the mk2 dash. When the mk2 factory radio is removed, an unsightly and uneven recess surrounds the DIN sized hole. There's even a rectangular notch left out in the open! (pictured below) 42's panel is precisely CNC machined from 5/8" thick aluminum. Fitment is exact, completely hiding the problem areas that a simple DIN panel leaves exposed.
- Installation is simple and sturdy. 42's triple gauge panel installs from the front of the console. The included backplate installs from behind. Once a gauge is fitted the two panels clamp against the OEM console resulting in a rock solid installation. This triple gauge panel fits all industry standard 2 1/16" (52mm) gauges. Like 42's mk4 gauge panels, specially designed recessions allow for the flush fitment of all VDO gauges. All other gauge brands fit perfectly without bezel recession.
- 42's mk2 triple gauge panel is powder coated (not painted) for an OEM look and durable finish. Included is one gauge panel, one backplate, and complete installation instructions.
*Includes one triple gauge panel and backing plates
*Gauges are not included
* Gauge panel will fit VW mk2 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1985-1992
* Will NOT fit in the early 'rounded' dash
* Radio removal or relocation required to install this panel
* Installation Instructions