- Heating & AC
- Steering & Suspension
- Tools and Equipment
- Thermal Products
- Apparel & Accessories
- Car Care & Wash Accessories
- Genuine VW and Audi Parts
- Warehouse Clearance
- May 9, 2019 No Noise, No Nonsense, Just Performance! Go Fast Bits has the largest and smartest range of diverter and blow-off pressure relief/reducing valves on the market, from the silent Plumb Back type to ear shattering dump valves, the TMS Turbo Management Solution range has a product to suit your needs.
- Apr 26, 2019 Shift into Spring with Liqui Moly! HS Tuning is excited to inform you that we've added 30+ Liqui Moly oil change kits to our website! Liqui Moly is an OE certified German company specializing in oils, lubricants and additives. Each kit comes with a Genuine VW/Audi oil filter, drain plug, and seal ring. There are currently 4 oil choic
- Dec 19, 2018 During the Holidays take 15% off AWE From December 18th till January 2, 2019 take 15% off most AWE products! Contact us today to learn more!
- Dec 10, 2018 Happy Holidays - 10% off APR ECU and TCU Upgrades From December 12 until December 31, take 10% off all APR ECU and TCU upgrades*. This includes all stages, features, upgrades and program switching! If you switch from a competitor's software to APR, we'll give you 25% off**!
- Dec 4, 2018 Clutch Kits on Sale for the Holidays! Get a FREE Hardware Kit with the purchase of a RSR, Southbend or DKM clutch. $100 off RSR clutch kits for VW Mk5/6/7 and Audi MQB cars Get a $50 Gift card with the purchase of Southbend or DKM clutches.
Track Day Tech Inspections
HS Tuning technical inspections are completed in accordance to the rules, regulations and specifications of the sanctioning body under which the vehicle will be running. In addition to this, we also have our own strict guidelines that we follow for inspections that sanctioning bodies might not look for or require.
Along with our inspections, we also take time to go over our findings that may not be necessary for a track day, but items
that should still be addressed at some point in the future. We believe that keeping our clients well informed about
their vehicles isn’t just a courtesy, but a necessity.
As enthusiasts and track day drivers ourselves, our years of experience will leave you feeling comfortable about taking
that next hair-pin at 70mph on your favorite track.